The 2023 Chapter Conference is postponed until further notice.
Thanks to all who attended our 2022 Annual Conference. We are very pleased with the outcome of the meeting. The presenters were amazing and the content of the presentations were very appropriate. The Exhibit Hall was again the perfect show-and-tell venue for the latest and greatest in products and services our field has to offer.
ABC credits are being processed through ABC.
For BOC credits, please use the attached Conference schedule to help confirm the presentations and workshops you attended and how many credits you should submit to BOC.
For PA licensure, you will need to print out individual certificates for each course you attended. These will be needed in case you are audited by the State Board of Medicine . The course certificates will b posted here when they are completed.
PA Licensure Certificates needed or Licensure
- Brad Scott Presentation Prosthetic
- Brad Scott Workshop Prosthetic
- Craig Armstrong Workshop Prosthetic
- Dr. Christopher Born Presentation
- Dr. Mary Ann Miknevich Presentation Orthotic
- Dr. Stephen Conti Presentation Orthotic
- Gavin Hassell Presentation 1 Orthotic
- Jackie Valdez Presentation Orthotic
- Josh Ahlstrom Workshop
- Joshua Mullins Presentation Prosthetic
- Justi Appel Presentation
- Vincent Decataldo Presentation
- Zachary Cupler Presentation
- Vincent Decataldo Workshop Prosthetic
- Dr. Lee Fisher Presentation Prosthetic
- Dr. Max Hurwitz Workshop Orthotic
- Gavin Hassell Presentation 2 Orthotic
- Gene Bernardoni Workshop Orthotic
- Jackie Valdez Presentation Prosthetic
- Jackie Valdez Workshop Prosthetic
- Jonathan Naft Presentation Orthotic
- Jonathan Naft Presentation Prosthetic